The ANTON BRUCKNER INTERNATIONAL PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO) is an enthusiastic and committed group of parents and teachers.
We take the lead in organizing fundraising and community building events, which strengthen and support our school. Some of these events organized throughout the school year are:
- School Yearbook
- Healthy Snack: A healthy snack prepared every other week by volunteer parents, to show are kids the benefits of healthy habits. Consisting of fresh fruits, nuts, freshly baked bread and yogurts.
- Fruit Basket: Every week a fruit basket is available for all students and teachers to snack on; it is located in the hallway outside of the teachers lounge.
- Creation and maintenance of the website
- Fundraising events
- International Day
- St. Nikolaus visit in December
- Winterwonderland (Christmas market)
- School is out party
- PTO Morning Coffee
- PTO Dinner
Our purpose is to support the educational goals directed by your school’s principal team, and to raise funds for projects and school equipment.
The PTO also provides a network within the parent/school community to enhance communication and participation among people of diverse cultures. The PTO is an active voluntary organization whose membership is open to all parents/guardians. If you have a child or children at ABIS, you are automatically a member. You are strongly encouraged to participate in all of the PTO events, which are organized throughout the school year.
We thank each and every one of you for being part of our community! We have so many wonderful opportunities to work and celebrate together and we appreciate your support in giving your ideas, time, and energy towards our school events and fundraising initiatives. We truly would not be able to accomplish all of it without you.
A heartfelt THANK YOU to our HEALTHY SNACK TEAM as well as the following parents who have made a great difference in our school:
|Fruit Basket||Damara Berger|
|School Photographer||Didi Shindarova|
|Library Assistant||Ana Musat
|Website team||JéAnette Loots