To be qualified for admission to Anton Bruckner International School, a child must:
- Show acceptable skills at the appropriate academic level. These skills will be proofed by a review of the previous school records as well as an adequate performance on an admissions interview.
- Have reached his/her sixth birthday on or prior to August 31st of the current year to enter Grade 1. If your child is born between September 1st and December 31st we have the possibility to screen your child upon his/her academic level.
- Children who meet the above criteria will be accepted at any point during the school year, depending upon space available in the grade level for which he/she is applying.
In the event of a shortage of spaces, priority will be given to:
- International students arriving from abroad.
- Austrian students who shall be prepared for a stay abroad.
- Austrian students who have attended school abroad and will return to Upper Austria.
- International students who are already visiting another primary school in Austria.
- Any remaining spaces will be given to Austrian students who do not fulfill any of the above-mentioned criteria.
APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU UPON REQUEST.
Please send an email to:
Gabriele Untersperger, M.Ed.,