To be qualified for admission to Anton Bruckner International School, a child must:
- Show acceptable skills at the appropriate academic level. These skills will be proofed by a review of the previous school records as well as an adequate performance on an admissions interview.
- Have reached his/her sixth birthday on or prior to August 31st of the current year to enter Grade 1. If your child is born between September 1st and December 31st we have the possibility to screen your child upon his/her academic level.
- Children who meet the above criteria will be accepted at any point during the school year, depending upon space available in the grade level for which he/she is applying.
The registration procedure is as follows:
- Austrian and international students: ELC and grade 1.
- International students who are already visiting another primary school: admission to the respective equivalent grade level
- Austrian students with an international background (e.g. after a stay abroad of the parents): grades 1 to 8
- Austrian or International students who have completed 4th grade primary school: PYP 5 (5th grade). Knowledge of English is an advantage.
REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU UPON REQUEST!!!
Please send an email to:
Gabriele Untersperger, M.Ed.,