Thank you very much for your interest in our school as an option for your child. We would be most pleased to answer any questions you may have about our wonderful school.
To receive first hand information about the admissions policies and procedures, please download the AB Admission Policy.
Please contact the school office to provide you with the necessary documents. Before you submit your child’s application form, please ensure that you have included all of the following documents.
- Payment of 300 EUR per student application fee*
- Application for Admission Form (one per student) including a passport sized photo
- Application for Enrollment Form to be filled in by current school - if applicable
- Applicant Statement to be filled in by the student - if applicable
- An official copy of the last TWO reports and any test results or grades – if applicable.**
- Contract of Education
- SEPA form with an Austrian bank account number
- A copy of the student’s passport/ID
- Results of any educational or psychological test - if applicable**
*A one-time Application Fee of € 300 per student is payable upon submission of the application forms. Re-entries and re-applicants are also obliged to pay this fee after an absence of one school year or longer. Applications will only be processed after receipt of the Application fee in full. The Application Fee is non-refundable, even in case we do not accept your child at ABIS.
** All reports in English or German, otherwise an official translation is required.