As Anton Bruckner International School is a private school under the Association of Kreuzschwestern, parents are asked to pay a monthly tuition fee.
For additional detailed information, we invite you to please consult the school office.
School fees for the school year 2020/21:
|Application fee – non-refundable||
€ 300 (A one-time Application Fee of € 300 per student is payable upon submission of the application forms. Re-entries and re-applicants are also obliged to pay this fee after an absence of one school year or longer. Applications will only be processed after receipt of the Application fee in full. The Application Fee is non-refundable, even in case we do not accept your child at ABIS.). See Admission Information.
|Yearly Tuiton Fee for Early Learning Center||€ 1000 (payable 10 x 100 €)|
|Yearly Tuiton Fee for Grade 1 to Grade 10||€ 2000 (payable 10 x 200 €)|
|Yearly Stationery Fee:||€ 300 (payable 2 x 150 €)|
- English Language Support (See Page 4 - More information)
- Hot Lunch: 4,5 € per meal; (monthly payment with direct debit authorization)
- After School Care: variable costs depending on the amount of days, you have registered your child for (More information)
- Afternoon Care for the ELC: from 14:00 to 17:00
- Curriculum Trips
- After School Activities - variable costs depending on the activity (More information)
- Costs for MYP books
- Examination Fees
Occasionally, we receive inquiries regarding whether or not Anton Bruckner International School has a financial aid programme in place for prospective families. It is important to understand that financial aid at Anton Bruckner International School is an internal matter and does not have any links with or dependence on any external accrediting body. This means that our annual financial aid budget is quite limited.